Thank you to all applicants who submitted a proposal to present at the ICPHC taking place at the Skylight Hotel in Addis Ababa Sept 5 - 7 2023.
- Our Planning Committee has reviewed all the submissions that were submitted by the deadline and we have notified applicants on the decision by email to the account provided on the application form.
- You should have received a notification from us which included an entry ID reference. Please use this reference number if you need to contact us about your submission. You will also need to enter this on the registration form when you confirm your participation as an accepted speaker.
- We are looking forward to your contribution at the International Conference on Primary Health Care taking place September 5- 7 2023 at the Skylight Hotel, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- We are expecting up to 500 participants from country delegations as well as other stakeholders including donors/investors and partner organizations
As a reminder, all participants including speakers need to register at the applicable rate for their organization.
Please register here by July 30 2023. If you have not registered and we have not heard from you by this date we may approach applicants on the waiting list.
Please also submit your short bio (100 words approx) and headshot (.jpg or .png) via the link in your notification email so we can promote your participation in the conference materials and platform.
I was notified that I am on the waiting list. When will you let me know if I have a confirmed speaking spot?
- We have asked all speakers to confirm registration by July 30 2023 in order to secure their speaking spot. If they have not registered and we have not heard from them by this date we may approach applicants on the waiting list. In the meantime we encourage you to register early to confirm your spot at the conference as the venue capacity is limited.
If you applied on or after the deadline of May 30 your application may be on the waiting list. We will notify you by email if we can offer you a speaking spot.
Please see the hotel and travel section of our website for details of hotels near the conference venue.
Please see your notification email for details of the proposed date and time of your session?
All sessions will take place on September 6 or 7 2023.
No. The ICPHC is a fully in person conference. We are excited to bring together this community in Addis Ababa for the first time. To ensure an engaging and participatory experience for all our attendees we are requiring all presentations to be given in person. Please also see our refund policy if you have registered but can no longer attend.
To accommodate as many presenters as possible and ensure a diverse and inclusive program, our Planning Committee may have communicated to you that your accepted submission has been grouped with other submissions to form a session around a common PHC theme. We are requesting that you nominate one presenter to cover your segment.
This will help ensure broader regional coverage of the topics and themes as well as give an opportunity for more speakers to present
The main language of the conference is English. However we are offering interpretation from English to French and French to English. As such we welcome presentation in French for but please let us know so we can prepare!
Yes! WiFi will be available for all speakers and participants at the conference venue. PLease note that Internet access to certain sites may be limited in Ethiopia.
We will upload your slidedeck/presentation onto our own laptops in advance. You will not need to present from your own laptop and request to do so may delay the proceedings.
Yes! WiFi will be available for all speakers and participants at the conference venue. PLease note that Internet